- Begin by standing on a comfortable surface, where you have plenty of room on each side.
With a 5-lb potato bag in each hand, extend your arms straight out from your sides and hold them there as long as you can. Try to reach a full minute, then relax.
- Each day you will find you can hold this position for just a bit longer.
- After a couple weeks, move up to 10-lb potato bags.
- Then try 50-lb. bags and then eventually try to get to where you can lift a 100-lb potato bag in each hand holdings your arms straight for more than a full minute.
- After you feel confident at that level, put a potato in each bag. 🙂